Constructed with a robust, wireless transparent ABS plastic material, this lightweight, low-profile enclosure is designed to integrate wireless devices into traditional structured wiring installations., , The enclosure mounts easily for both surface and recessed applications, and the hinged door is equiped with extra venting along the vertical plane for superior heat disipation.
- Made with ABS plastic, the enclosure is designed to integrate wireless devices without interference.
- Extruded cover adds 1.2” of depth for cable headroom and 3rd party device compatibility.
- Universal mounting grid maximizes compatibility with 3rd party products without additional brackets.
- Extra venting along the vertical plane of the door allows for superior heat dissipation.
- Staggered mounting tabs allow multiple enclosures to mount in adjacent stud bays.
- Cover includes metal hinge that attaches to enclosure in seconds.
- Lockable with provided screws.
- Tapered design allows enclosures and covers to stack for efficient transportation and warehousing
- UL listed.