The Relay Station – DIN provides relay functionality for up to eight individual loads. Four SPST and four SPDT relays provide hardware interlock installations. Each of the eight relays are designed to handle up to ten amps of either high or low voltage current.
Actuator buttons allow the connected relays to be manually toggled. Relays latch in place retaining its last state in case of a power interrupt.
DIN Relay Modules easily install on standard 35mm DIN rails. The station communicates with the main controller through a two-wire bus using either screw terminals or a small connector on the side of the unit.
- Provides a single integration point for up to eight relay channels
- SPST and SPDT relays allow hardware interlock installations
- Allows effortless control of devices such as draperies, pumps, garage doors, lifts, screens, pool covers, sprinklers, security systems, and much more
- Clips easily on standard 35mm DIN rails
- Includes individual switches for direct control of each of the eight relays