The AIM Series 2 ATX100 in-wall height speaker is designed specifically for Dolby Atmos® and other object-based sound formats. The ATX100 is the architectural in-wall solution to the traditional floor-standing or bookshelf “height speakers” and reflects sound off the ceiling to place and move audio anywhere in the room for an immersive experience.
The AIM Series 2 ATX100 in-wall height speaker is designed specifically for Dolby Atmos® and other object-based sound formats. The ATX100 reflects sound off the ceiling to place and move audio anywhere in the room, including overhead, to bring entertainment alive all around the audience. TheATX100 is the architectural in-wall solution to the traditional floor-standing or bookshelf height speakers currently available. The design adheres to Dolby’s recommended specifications and requirements for optimal performance.
The ATX100’s dual drivers and tweeter fire upward into the acoustically controlled wave guide that projects the Dolby Atmos height cue information off the ceiling, creating the immersive effect. The ¾” custom titanium dome tweeter with high-energy Neodymium magnet structure boasts frequency response up to 22kHz. With its dual 2½” Kevlar-reinforced pulp mid-bass drivers, the ATX100 can handle up to 125 Watts of amplifier power at 8 Ohms.
To maximize the sound reproduction and minimize sound transmission to adjacent rooms, theATX100 features a fully integrated acoustic back box. And like other speakers in the AIM Series 2 line, it leverages SpeakerCraft’s Acoustic Isolation Technology™ to minimize acoustic energy transfer to the mounting and surrounding surfaces. This acoustic decoupling allows listeners to hear more of the actual speaker and less of the sound that normally radiates from the mounting surface.
SpeakerCraft ATX100 Features at a Glance
- The first available, Dolby Atmos® Enabled Architectural In-Wall Height Speaker Module
- Flangeless Appearance with Magnetically Attached, Low Profile, Full Coverage Grille
- Meets / Exceeds Dolby Atmos® Enabled Requirements for Residential Applications
- 2-Way Speaker Compliment in MTM (Mid-Tweet-Mid) Alignment
- Dual, 2 ½” FEA Optimized Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Mid-Bass Drivers
- Atmos Height Cue Design
- Extended pole pieces
- Deep Motor Design
- Copper Shorting Rings
- Til Glass Fiber Former
- Dual Layer High Inductance Voice Coil
- Copper Clad Aluminum Voice Coil (CCAW)
- ¾” Custom Titanium Dome Tweeter with High Energy Neodymium Magnet Structure
- Acoustically Controlled Wave Guide
- AIT (Acoustic Isolation Technology) to Minimize Acoustic Energy Transfer to Mounting and Surrounding Surfaces
- Fully Integrated, Acoustic Back-box for Precise Sound Reproduction and Minimization of Sound Transmission to Adjacent Rooms