The research carried out by Adeo on tensioning systems has reached a new record, crossing the threshold of the 3.5 m. base with the Alumid screen. Marked by the quality of its in-built roller and solidity of the entire structure. this screen can be used in the Tensio version.
The CTS (Constant Tension System) provides constant self-tensioning through time, obtained through two counterweights hooked onto hinges at the ends of the screen’s base, which tension the rigid cables threaded through the lateral eyelets. During screen rolling the eyelets remain outside the edge of the surface, thus avoiding the formation of annoying creases.
A must for providing high quality projection even in large-scale environments and in the presence of a vast audience.
Create your own screen with PSS (Personal Screen System):
- Personalized dimensions: width and height
- Roller type: standard motorized and radio integrated
- Case: available only with case
- Case colour: available white or black
- Aspect ratios: 1:1 – 4:3 – 16:10 – 16:9 – 21:9 – 2.37:1 – 2.40:1
- Viewing area width: from 363 to 413 cm
- Projection surfaces: ReferenceWhite, ReferenceGrey, VisionWhite, VisionWhitePro*, VisionAcoustik, VisionMacroAcoustik, VisionRear DB, VisionRear only without black borders
- Height of Top: from 10 to 45 cm
- Projection surface drop: front or rear
- Side of command/motor: right or left
*Only for width up to 406 cm.