Why have a full rack of gear when one device can do it all? The AV Bridge MATRIX PRO encoder provides a simple way to add multiple cameras, microphones and other AV devices to a traditional AV room design. It then manages the complex process of mixing, switching and controlling those devices into a single USB and IP stream.
Users get the advantage of integrating their PC-based platform and intuitive UC interface while being connected to multiple sensory inputs that provide a professional AV experience. At the same time, they also get access to cloud-based applications and a UC platform of choice for content creation and sharing, audio conferencing, video conferencing, and a multitude of other collaboration activities.
Effective January 2021, the AV Bridge MATRIX PRO will no longer offer the HSDS output port. The product remains otherwise unchanged. If you have specific system design requirements that call for a Vaddio Quick-Connect extension system running out of the MATRIX PRO, please contact our Technical Support team for recommended alternatives.
- Larger resolution, better image quality – 1080p/30 (streaming) and 1080p/60 (HDMI)
- Easy and intuitive browser-based user interface
- Web-based camera control via USB joystick
- Simplified camera switching capabilities
- IP control of up to four Vaddio cameras
This Package Includes:
- AV Bridge MATRIX PRO
- Quick-Start Guide
- 24V 3.75A power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 2 qty rack ears
- 8 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 1 qty 12-position phoenix-style connector
- 6′ (1.83m) USB 2.0 cable, type A to B