Biformat Tensio is a screen designed to meet even the highest expectations in the home cinema sector. This is achieved thanks to a technical profile and a unique tensioning system. Inside the same case are two distinct projection surfaces of different formats, bordered with special non-varnished anti-reflective black edges. These enable to enhance the contrast of the projected image much more effectively than traditional 3 or 5 cm edges.
In addition to being positioned in direct contact with each other, to avoid focus loss, the projection surfaces are fixed to the roller, in such a way as to eliminate all risks of annoying horizontal crease marks. Furthermore, the front drop of the surface and the vertical alignment of the rollers ensure planarity. The motorized rolling is controlled through a wallmounted remote control or an integrated radio receiver. The case is white (RAL 9016), with brushed aluminium lateral ends, which completely mask the screws. Owing to the practical anchoring system, use is immediately possible.
All you need to do is choose among the numerous formats available.
- 1.33 NTSC PAL 4:3
- 1.66 Wide European
- 1.78 HDTV 16:9
- 1.85 Wide
- 2.35 Cinemascope 21:9
- 2.40 Panavision
All of them boast perfect tensioning, thanks to the classic tensioning system. Two elastic cables depart from the base and are threaded through dedicated same-size eyelets, placed along the sides of the screen: the arch that forms laterally ensures a harmonious aesthetic impact and a crease-free rolling, despite the presence of the eyelets.
Create your own screen with PSS (Personal Screen System):
- Personalized dimensions: width
- Roller type: motorized
- Case: available only with case
- Aspect ratios: 4:3 – 16:9 – 21:9
- Viewing area width: from 183 to 308 cm
- Case colour: available only in white with brushed aluminium lateral ends
- Projection surfaces: ReferenceWhite, ReferenceGrey, VisionWhite, VisionWhitePro, VisionAcoustik, VisionRear DB, VisionRear only without black borders
- Special option: Deco Print
- Height of the drop: from 10 to 40 cm
- Projection surface drop: front only
- Side of command/motor: right only