Includes one EasyUSB MicPOD IO Interface and four CeilingMICs.
The EasyUSB MicPOD I/O interface is based on Vaddio’s™ SmartMIC technology, a simple and less expensive approach to adding live audio conferencing to room designs. As an interface between the CeilingMIC microphones and any professional audio mixer, internal DSP and echo cancellation can now be integrated into any manufacturer’s audio mixing system.
Each CeilingMIC is equipped with an array of three electric condenser microphones positioned to form a 360-degree pickup pattern. This unique technology is based on the microphone’s ability to actively manage the room’s live audio for gain, gating and echo cancellation. Once detected, the microphone will adjust and mix down to a single output. Because the intelligence is inside the microphone, any mixer can now be used in a live collaboration application for audio conferencing and achieve outstanding results.
The EasyUSB MicPOD I/O interface device allows the connection of up to four CeilingMICs and because each input is effectively running three microphones on three different channels, users can technically run 12 microphones all with independent echo cancellation and internal DSP. For installations requiring more than 12 CeilingMICs, just add an additional EasyUSB MicPOD I/O for 12 more channels.
This Package Includes:
- EasyUSB MicPOD I/O
- 18V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 4 qty CeilingMIC microphones (white)
- 4 qty silicone split strain relief boots (white)
- 4 qty 3′ (0.9m) cat-5 cable (white)
- 4 qty CeilingMIC interface boxes
- 4 qty cable clamp grommets
- 8 qty ceiling trim ring plates (black or white) with mounting screws
- 4 qty ceiling tile braces
- 4 qty rubber feet for bottom of EasyUSB MicPOD I/O unit if not rack-mounted
- 5 qty 3-position phoenix-style connector
- Quick-Start Guide
- CeilingMIC Installation Guide