For a perfectly smooth surface: Adeo proposes the application of the CTS (Constant Tension System) and of the classic tensioning method also to Professional, the screen with the characteristically flat ends devised for the Audio Visual sector.
The first solution is based on two counterweights, hooked onto hinges attached to the ends of the base, which stretch rigid cables threaded through eyelets positioned along the sides of the canvas. Thus self-tensioning is ensured through time, and rolling is facilitated by the fact that the eyelets remain outside the projection surface. In this system technical requirements are first.
The second solution has been designed to satisfy even the most demanding aesthetic needs. The lateral curving of the canvas, produced by the elastic cables threaded through the eyelets, not only ensures crease-free screen rolling but also has winning looks
Create your own screen with PSS (Personal Screen System):
- Personalized dimensions: width and height
- Roller type: motorized standard, radio integrated or manual winch
- Case: with standard or quick-installation case
- Case colour: white or black
- Aspect ratios: 1:1 – 4:3 – 16:10 – 16:9 – 21:9 – 2.37:1 – 2.39:1 – 2.40:1
- Viewing area width: from 000 to 000 cm
- Projection surfaces: ReferenceWhite, ReferenceGrey, VisionWhite, VisionWhitePro, VisionAcoustik, VisionRear DB, VisionRear only without black borders
- Height of the drop: from 7 to 45 cm only for version with black borders
- Projection surface drop: front or rear
- Side of command/motor: right or left