For Polycom 300, 310, 500 or 700 codecs; compatible with RoboSHOT 12 HDMI and RoboSHOT 30 HDMI cameras.
Not compatible with RoboSHOT 12E HDMI and RoboSHOT 30E HDMI cameras.
More Flexibility for Room Design and Installation.
Tailored for Polycom codec systems and compatible with legacy RoboSHOT HDMI cameras, this OneLINK codec kit provides more freedom of choice for camera selection and equipment placement.
- More flexibility in camera and/or codec placement – no longer dependent on the location of the codec
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 feet/100 meters – Polycom systems can now go into larger rooms
- Plug and play usability
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for configuration and system administration
Please note: This kit is not compatible with RoboSHOT 12E HDMI and RoboSHOT 30E HDMI cameras.
This Package Includes:
- OneLINK HDMI Interface
- OneLINK HDMI EZIM with mounting screws
- Quick-Start Guide
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 2 qty 1′ (0.3m) cat-5 cable, black
- 1′ (0.3m) HDMI cable
- 1′ (0.3m) EIAJ-04 to 5.5×2.1 power cable for camera
- 2′ (0.6m) fan-out cable for Polycom, codec side
- 1 qty 3-position phoenix-style connector