- Smart+ technology with Alexa, Google Actions and IFTTT integration, and InfoWall
- 4K UHD, bright 3,500 lumens and RGBWRGBW color wheel
- HDR10 and HLG support for brighter whites, deeper black levels and vivid colors
- 4K video playback with the integrated USB media player
- Optoma Connect smart home companion app (Android & iOS)
- HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 connectivity ensures compatibility with 4K UHD video sources
- Vertical lens shift and 1.3x zoom for easy install
Voice assistant-compatible projector for lights-on viewing
Enjoy lights-on viewing and taking control via voice commands with the 4K UHD, 3,500 lumen Optoma UHD52ALV. Compatibility with Amazon Echo and Google Assistant devices enables easy integration into smart homes regardless of the preferred voice assistant.
Use voice commands to power the projector on and off, change volume, change input source and control the USB media player. Additionally, the UHD52ALV utilizes the latest Texas Instruments™ 4K UHD DLP chipset capable of displaying 8.3-million simultaneous distinct pixels at screen sizes 140 inches and higher.
A pair of HDMI 2.0 inputs with HDCP 2.2 support, HDR compatibility and wide color gamut ensure 4K device compatibility, rich lifelike color and contrast for immersive experiences. A 1.3x optical zoom and 15% vertical lens shift provide installation flexibility.