Two Devices. One Kit. Zero installation problems
Consisting of a 4K timing signal generator and a 4K source signal analyzer, the TT-KIT-4K is an essential addition to any integrator’s toolbox to determine signal properties and compatibility of installed devices or cables and help quickly and reliably identify potential hardware or cable issues to ensure projects are completed as efficiently as possible.
Offering 34 separate signal patterns and 32 pre-sets, 10 user definable and an auto-detection setting for timing signals, the signal generator is capable of replicating a wide range of signal configurations, including signals containing HDCP 1.4 encryption and up to 8 channels of audio.
The signal analyzer features a built-in 2” OLED screen to display video transmissions up to 4096x2160p @ 60Hz 4:2:0 and incoming signal metadata to confirm correct render of image and with up to 8 channels of incoming audio assessed to evaluate audio signal level and quality. The device also has a signal monitor mode allowing the unit to operate unmanned on-site to analyze signal stability over a period of extended time to identify any issues on-site that may be affecting distribution within a system.
- Capable of producing and analyzing video signals up to 4096 x 2160p @60Hz 4:2:0
- Consists of two rechargeable, lithium battery-powered units (signal generator and signal analyzer) in a rugged carry case
- Signal generator produces signals with or without HDCP and up to 8 channels of digital audio
- Unmanned monitor mode on Signal Analyzer enables independent assessment of signal stability over time to identify potential issues within a distribution
- Can be connected to a PC for additional recording and monitoring of the signa